Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday | Unearthed by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner


Book: Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Expected Publication: January 9th 2018 by Disney-Hyperion

Why I'm Waiting: Y'ALL.  Okay, we already know how epic Amie and Meagan are.  But together, they are EPIC.  I mean, just look at the Starbound trilogy a.k.a one of my favorite series of all time.  I don't know how these two do it, but they never fail to write kickass characters and an overall crazy, fun story.  So I'm super excited to see what these two do with this new series!  Also, I'm majorly hyped because ALIENS and SPACE!!!  Also, two unlikely friends thrown together on an epic journey?  Sign me up please.  You better believe I'm gonna be hauling my ass to B&N on the 9th to go grab myself a copy, and I can't wait to read the rest of the day away in utter bliss.

*Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.  Be sure to check them out for more information!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).