Sunday, December 31, 2017

Stacking the Shelves | Book Outlet Haul


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!  Be sure to check them out for more information!

So in case you don't stalk Book Outlet on Twitter like I do, there was a big Boxing Day sale this past week, and if you're anything like me, it's literally impossible to resist a good book sale.  As soon as I saw the tweet, I just had to take a peek at the website.  Before I knew it, my cart had six books and I was checking out.  Point being: I have no self control and I need someone to take my debit card away from me any time I even consider shopping online for books.

Anyway, here's my Book Outlet haul from the Boxing Day sale!  Let me know if you've read any of them, or if you also have no self control and bought too many books during the sale...


1. And I Darken by Kiersten White
Okay, I've literally been meaning to read this book for forever.  It came out in June of 2016, and I've been meaning to read it ever since!  There were so many times where I was browsing Barnes & Noble and I saw this book and wanted to buy it, but I just never got around to picking it up.  Luckily, this was the perfect chance to snag a copy.  Hopefully this one lives up to my expectations!

2. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Another book that I've been hearing about for a long time but never got around to reading.  I've read a few Sarah Dessen books before and enjoyed them, so I'm sure this will be a great read!

3. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
There's been quite a lot of hype for this book!  I've been hearing good reviews, so I'm excited to read this one.


4. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
This is yet another book that came out a million years ago that I just never got around to reading.  I'm excited to read an Aladdin re-telling, and this one looks pretty good!

5. Starflight by Melissa Landers
I read Melissa's Alienated series a while ago and enjoyed it; also, I'm a sucker for space books, so I'm pretty pumped for this one.

6. All in Pieces by Suzanne Young
I've heard amazing things about this book, and I've liked Suzanne's writing in the past.  Plus, I needed at least one heart-wrenching contemporary to read for the winter season!


I hope you guys enjoyed that haul!  Happy New Years Eve, and I hope to see you all in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).