Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday | Earth´s End by Elise Kova

Title: Earth's End
Author: Elise Kova
Publication: February 11th 2016 by Silver Wing Press
Series: Book Three in the Air Awakens Series
Pages: 315
Genre: High Fantasy, YA

Why I'm Waiting: I have been waiting for this book for what seems like forever!! It's actually been less than two months, but that's a long time to wait when you're waiting to see what happens next to your favorite characters!  Seriously, this book needs to be here like yesterday.  If you haven't read this series yet, then you need to pick up Air Awakens right now!  It's probably my favorite series of all time. Trust me, by the time you finish Fire Falling, you will be thanking me!  And be sure to pick up Earth's End on the 11th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).