Tuesday, February 9, 2016

BookOutlet Book Haul | Vlog

Hi everyone!  Okay so I never post on my Youtube channel because Youtube is really intimidating and I always feel like I need to dress up and film using a good camera with good lighting.  Plus I HATE editing!!!  So I decided to do none of those things and post it here.  Also, because I didn't edit it, there are definitely some cringe-worthy moments...  However, for the few people who will watch this, I don't feel the same pressure as YouTube.  I feel like you guys won't judge me as much hahaha.

 Anyway, this is my BookOutlet book haul!  The books mentioned are down below if anyone wants the links.  I hope you guys like this video, and if you want me to do more vlog-style reviews and book hauls, then let me know in the comments!  I will probably edit future videos, if I end up doing more, just so you know.

P.S. Please ignore the following: me staring at myself the entire video instead of the camera because i'm incredibly self-centered, me wiping my nose a lot (gross), my friend randomly chilling in the background and making comments the entire video, my constant stream of "but" "umm" and "like", & the terrible lighting + background.



Books mentioned: Tandem | Tiger Lily | Until Friday Night | I'll Give You the Sun | Infinite Sky | The Summer of Chasing Mermaids

3 comments:

  1. I'll Give You the Sun is quite a crazy, moving and beautifully written book - hope you enjoy!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun haul! I haven't read any of the books that you got, but I want to read Tiger Lily! And kind of The Summer of Chasing Mermaids, but I don't know about that one yet! I just recently placed my first order with Book Outlet and it was so awesome! I got three hardcovers + shipping for like $13! So awesome! I hope you love all your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).