Monday, September 21, 2015

Book Rec | These Broken Stars

These Broken Stars Cover


Okay, first of all: just look at this cover.  I mean, come on.
I've been hearing about this book for a while, so when I saw it in our school library, I decided it was a sign that I just had to read it.   And I'm glad I did.  I found myself completely swept up in the story by the first page, and I finished the entire book in one shot.  The story is unique, and the characters are as relatable as they are lovable. I instantly fell in love them (even though Lilac did irk me a little bit in the beginning).

If you're looking for a little sci-fi & romance, and a lot of sarcasm, you need to pick this book up!
Find more information on Goodreads or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).