Saturday, July 4, 2015

My YouTube Channel is Up!

Hey everyone!
So I've been meaning to start a YouTube channel for a very long time, but I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I wanted to make a BookTube, but I also wanted to do something that involved singing.  And I'm too lazy to make two separate channels and keep them both updated.  So, instead of trying to pick between the two, I ended up combining them.

I noticed that there were some people who wrote songs for books *cough* Beth Crowley *cough*.  Then, I noticed that there were people who were making playlists for their favorite books.  Since I'm not ready to start writing my own songs, I just thought, "Why not do covers of songs that I think represent a book I like?".  And thus, Novelstosong was born.  So I made the channel, but, for a long time, I was too scared to actually post anything.  It's taken me a while to get over my fear of having a video of me permanently up on the internet for everyone to see, and even now, I make my sister edit my videos so I don't have to see them.
Anyway, enough rambling.  My first video up on my channel is a cover of I'll Be Good, by Jaymes Young.  I choose it for Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.  I explained a little more about it at the end of the video, so if you want to know more, watch the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).