Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday | Wires & Nerve by Marissa Meyer


Book: Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer

Expected Publication: January 31st 2017 by Feiwel & Friends

Why I'm Waiting:  I love The Lunar Chronicles with all my fangirl heart, and my aforementioned heart almost couldn't take it when I learned that Iko was getting her own graphic novel!!  I don't read a lot of graphic novels, but I'm willing to make an exception for this one.  Iko was one of my favorite characters in The Lunar Chronicles (okay, I say that about all of the characters), and I've always wanted more POVs from her.  We got to see a little of that in Winter, but a whole novel!!  Like I said, I don't know if my heart can take it.  Overall, I'm super excited to read this, and I can't wait to see all of my beautiful favorite characters again.

*Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.  Be sure to check them out for more information!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).