Saturday, November 26, 2016

Book Review | The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

Title: The Unexpected Everything
Author: Morgan Matson
Publication: May 3rd 2016 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Series: Standalone
Pages:  519
Genre: YA Contemporary
Copy: Bought
Summary: Andie had it all planned out. When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future. Important internship? Check. Amazing friends? Check. Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks).

But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life. Because here’s the thing—if everything’s planned out, you can never find the unexpected. And where’s the fun in that?


Guys this book is so freaking cute!!!  Since I didn't like Since You've Been Gone that much, I was hesitant to pick this book up, but I'm so glad I did!
The characters are ADORABLE.  Clark is literally the most pure and innocent character and I literally can't handle it.  And once you warm up to Andie, she's just as lovable.  I love the friendship aspects going on in this book just as much as the romance.  Andie's friends are such #squadgoals.
I'm not going to lie; the main reason that I wanted to read this book is because of the dogs on the front cover.  What can I say?  They're so cute!!  Needless to say, I was not disappointed with the amount of cute dogs in this book.
Overall, this is the perfect heartwarming, adorable YA contemporary.  I would definitely recommend giving it a chance, especially if you like awkwardly adorable characters and cute dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).