Sunday, November 27, 2016

Black Friday Mini Haul!

So apparently I thought I was going to make it the whole weekend without taking advantage of the Black Friday deals on books...Hahaha...Real funny Bryce...  That plan disintegrated the second my friend texted me saying, "Let's go to Half Price Books tomorrow."  I know.  I'm weak.

Anyway, I ended up getting three books that I really wanted, so I can justify them as an early birthday present to myself and call it good.






Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven

All the Bright Places literally caused me physical pain to read because it was so sad, but I'm willing to take the chance and offer up my heart to Jennifer one more time.  Please don't break it, Jennifer.













Heartless by Marissa Meyer

I've been wanting to read this book since I first heard about it at YallWest back in May.  They handed out ARCs, but sadly, I didn't get one.  Ever since then, I've been patiently waiting for another chance to have this book in my grasp, and that chance has finally arrived!  I hope to start this within the next week.







 The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

I absolutely loved Everything, Everything, so when I heard that Nicola was coming out with another book, I was stoked!  The synopsis looks super interesting, and I'm excited to dive right into this book!









So, did you score any good deals on Black Friday?  Or do you have more restraint than me... Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).