Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday | November 2016 Releases

This upcoming November there's some exciting new releases!  I thought I'd share with you my top most anticipated reads in this "Waiting on Wednesday", a bookish meme created by Breaking the Spine.  So, here's my top most waited on books of November 2016!


1. Heartless by Marissa Meyer

Release Date:  November 8th 2016 by Feiwel & Friends

Why I'm Waiting: I've been waiting for this book ever since MARCH.  The Lunar Chronicles is one of my favorite series ever, and this synopsis just sounds too good to be true.




2. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

Release Date:  November 1st 2016 by Delacorte Press

Why I'm Waiting: Everything, Everything is one of my favorite contemporary reads, so I'm excited to see what else Nicola has in store for us.





3. Fire in You by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Release Date: November 28th 2016 by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Why I'm Waiting: It's Jennifer L. Armentrout....Need I say more?




4. The Crown's Dog by Elise Kova

Release Date: November 22nd 2016 by Silver Wing Press

Why I'm Waiting:  This is the first book in a prequel trilogy for Air Awakens.  I love the Golden Guard guys, so I'm super excited to get to read more about them!




5. All in Pieces by Suzanne Young

Release Date: November 8th 2016 by Simon Pulse

Why I'm Waiting: I read The Program a while back and really enjoyed it, but I'm mostly intrigued by the synopsis of this book.  I'm excited to see anger management portrayed in an MC!




6. Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys

Release Date:  November 8th 2016 by Delacorte Press

Why I'm Waiting: I don't read thrillers that often, but I'm really excited about this prose...





What books are you excited for this month?  Let me know in the comments :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).