Sunday, May 8, 2016

Personal | Taking a Break

Hey everyone!  I know that not a lot of people follow my blog, but for the few of you that continue to read and support my posts, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be taking a little break from blogging and social media, because of a surgery I'm having.  I've already have been slacking a little on posting, because I'm trying to finish school two weeks early (I won't be able to go to school after).  It's not super dangerous or anything but the recovery is really, really long, so I don't know for sure how long it's going to be before I will be up to writing and blogging again...  I'm guessing I probably won't be back for at least 4 weeks.

It really sucks that I'll be gone from blogging for so long, but health comes first!  Thanks so much to everyone who's been so supportive and understanding!  I will hopefully be back soon!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you have a speedy recovery and everything goes well! That sucks that you'll have to be gone for so long, but you'll have lots of time to read! Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school and your surgery! We all need breaks sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this late, but all the best for your surgery! Your health absolutely comes first, but I look forward to your return to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).