Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday | April 2016 Releases I'm Waiting On

For today's post I wanted to do a Waiting On Wednesday, a weekly meme created by Breaking the Spine, for all the April 2016 releases I'm waiting on.  Here are a few books I'm most excited for!



1. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead

Release Date:  April 5th 2016 by Razorbill

Why I'm Waiting: I love Richelle's Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series so much!  Soundless, however, let me down quite a bit, so I hope this one renews my love for her writing.  Plus, that cover is drop-dead-gorgeous.  I cannot wait to have it on my shelves!





2. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

Release Date: April 26th 2016 by St. Martin's Griffin

Why I'm Waiting: I've been seeing this book around a lot lately and the synopsis sounds really interesting.  I would also love to learn more about Indian mythology!






3. When We Collided by Emery Lord

Release Date: April 5th 2016 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

Why I'm Waiting: I've heard pretty mixed reviews about this one so far, but I think I'm going to give it a try, since the synopsis really caught my eye.  I hope that I enjoy it as much as some people seem to!






4. Water's Wrath by Elise Kova (Air Awakens #4)

Release Date: April 26th 2016 by Silver Wing Press

Why I'm Waiting: Okay you guys might be tired of me ranting about this series but it's my favorite series of all time and ahhhh Water's Wrath is coming out on the 26th!!! Pretty soon book 5 will be out and I won't know what to do with myself anymore...




What April releases are you most excited about?  Are you planning on reading any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. YESS with The Glittering Court~ I'm so excited to see what Richelle Mead has got for us now :D
    And woo Water's Wrath! That series honestly sounds so good - and I'm glad the time period between books isn't a year long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! And yes omg I don't know what I would do if I had to wait a whole year for each book!!

      Delete
  2. I agree! The Glittering Court looks gorgeous. I haven't read Soundless though... Is it bad? :/
    I've been seeing a lot of The Star-Touched Queen too and it sounds like a book my best friend would enjoy (she likes Indian mythologies!)

    Ooh Water's Wrath! I can't wait to hear your thoughts after you read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally thought Soundless was confusing. It has so much potential, but Richelle went about it completely the wrong way... And I just finished Water's Wrath! I'm so excited to post my review! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).