Friday, September 25, 2015

Book Recs + Quick Reviews

Here are some of the books I have recently read and enjoyed but have been too lazy to write full reviews on them.

Black IceBlack Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick My rating: 5 of 5 stars Stayed up all night reading this book. Definitely worth the book-hangover...







  The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)The Young Elites by Marie Lu My rating: 5 of 5 stars Just... Wow. Too many emotions. I don't know whether I want to go cry in a dark corner or punch someone in the face.






  Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout My rating: 5 of 5 stars Still ship Layla with Roth...







  The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book is so incredibly messed up in so many ways. I love it.  







  View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).