Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Book Recommendation!

Okay.  I might have a slight obsession with Jennifer L. Armentrout.   It's weird and probably slightly detrimental to by health, but I can't help it!  Her books are just so good.  I live for her never-ending cheesy puns and Walking Dead references.  Whenever I'm in a reading slump and I don't feel like reading anything, I just buy myself a JLA book.  Works every time.


Anyway, I recently read Don't Look Back, and I am so, completely done.  I don't understand.  How does she come up with this stuff?  How does she write this stuff?  Howwww?????   It's like she just gets up one day and thinks, Today, I'm going to write a witty and suspenseful mystery with a plot twist that no one will guess and will probably make hundreds of teenage girls cry.
Augh.  Anyway, if you're looking for something to read, READ THIS.

dont look back cover

Links to the Things:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).