Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday | One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston


Book: 
ONE LAST STOP by Casey McQuiston

Expected Publication: June 1st, 2021 by St. Martin's Griffin

Why I'm Waiting: Casey McQuiston won me over back in 2019 with her new adult debut, RED, WHITE, & ROYAL BLUE.  As a twenty-something, it's hard to find fun, relatable romances; however, RWRB absolutely exceeded my expectations.  It's funny, romantic, and everything I would want from a NA queer romance.

So as you can imagine, when McQuiston recently announced her new NA novel, ONE LAST STOP, I immediately added it to my TBR.  Another romantic comedy, this book features two hopeless romantics, a train stop meet-cute, and even some time travel??  Obviously, I will be counting down the days until I can have this book in my hands.

*Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight exciting new releases.  It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine*

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back, Bryce! I loved Red, White and Royal Blue so I can't wait for this novel too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).