Thursday, April 6, 2017

Stacking the Shelves | March 2017 Haul


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!  Be sure to check them out for more information!

  

1. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
I got an e-arc copy of this from Netgalley.  I've already read it and it was so good! Here's my review!

2. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
Absolutely loved this book!  Another e-arc from Netgalley.  Review coming soon!

3. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
I bought this one from BookOutlet.  I've heard so much about this book & the series, so I'm really excited to see what all the hype is about...

  

4. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
I read this a while ago on my Kindle, but I wanted a physical copy because I might be meeting Maria next month at a signing! I ordered it from Book Depository for super cheap, and I wanted this cover because it's pretty...

5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
This is another book that I read a while ago (picked it up at the library) and wanted a physical copy.  I found it at BookOutlet and I knew I had to order it!

6. Girl Mans Up by M-E Girad
My local bookstore was selling old arcs for charity, and I picked this one up.  It looks really good, and I can't wait to start it hopefully sometime soon!

That's it for my haul!  What books did you get in March?  Any recs?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).