Saturday, February 25, 2017

New YouTube Video! | Simple as This by Jake Bugg Cover

Hey guys!  So, it's been a very long time since my last venture into the world of YouTube.  Most of you probably don't even know I have a channel.  For those of you who don't know, my one love besides books is music.  So I made a YouTube channel about a year and a half ago to do covers of songs.  I only got two videos up before I had some medical stuff come up and I had to focus on that instead.  But I was able to get in the recording studio a few days ago and get a couple of songs recorded, so I'm gonna try and start posting again!

Anyway, here's my cover of Simple as This by Jake Bugg.  I love this song so much, and I tried really hard to put my own spin on it.  I hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).