Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday | Top Nine 2017 Debuts I'm Excited For


There are so many books coming out this year that I'm so excited for!  And not just sequels to series that have already been started; there's books with new worlds and new authors to discover.  It was almost hard to narrow them down!  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week is the top nine (ten didn't fit with my theme) 2017 debuts that I'm excited for; so, without further ado, here are the books I'm most excited for!

  

1. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Release Date: January 17th 2017
First of all: Veronica Roth.  Second: SPACE.  Need I say more?

2. Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
Release Date: April 4th 2017
SPACEEEE.  And the MC falls in love with a robot?!?!  Yes, please.

3. Hunted by Meagan Spooner
Release Date: March 14th 2017
I will literally read any Beauty and the Beast re-telling ever.  Also, it's Meagan Spooner.  Also, the cover looks cool.


 4. Warcross by Marie Lu
Release Date: 2017
This is literally the only description out there and I'm already down: "Two teenage bounty hunters are hired by a young billionaire to catch a hacker in the world’s most phenomenally popular virtual reality video game"

5. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Release Date: February 7th 2017
This series has been pretty epic so far, so hopefully book 3 won't let us down.

6. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
Release Date: August 29th 2017
I am NOT a comics person, nor do I particularly like superhero movies.  But you best believe when I heard about this DC Icons series I literally peed myself with excitement.


7. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: May 2nd 2017 
ACOMAF set my expectations ridiculously high for this book.  Don't let me down, Sarah, don't let me down.

8. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
Release Date: January 17th 2017
This is the one contemporary that I've been waiting for forever.  The description is so cute!

9. The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
Release Date: January 10th 2017
I have been waiting for this for so. long.  I can't believe that in less than a week this book will be out into the world!

So, what books are you excited for that release in 2017?  Are any of them the ones above?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).