Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday | Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree

It's almost Christmas!!  Christmas has always been my favorite holiday.  I love the festive lights and decorations, and I love spending time with my family.  Not to mention the three week break from school!  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's Top Ten is ten books I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my tree; so here's a few books that I've been wanting for a while.




1. Vampire Academy (Anniversary Edition) by Richelle Mead

This is one of my favorite series of all time, so of course I want the new anniversary edition!  The cover is so beautiful, and it has new bonus material!








2. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

So... I know this doesn't come out for another 5 months, but Santa is magic, right???  (yes i'm in denial that I have to wait that long)






3. And I Darken by Kiersten White

Okay, first of all, look at that cover!!!  Besides the serious cover lust I have for this book, the synopsis also sounds badass.  And I've heard amazing this about this book.  Overall, I definitely would not protest if Santa decided to get me a copy.







4. Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill

Ever since I read the synopsis a couple months back, I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of this book!







5. Six of Crows & Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

I have a confession... I haven't read Six of Crows yet... I know, I know, despite literally everyone telling me I need to read this duology, I haven't had a chance to get copies yet!







6. Starflight by Melissa Landers

I really enjoyed Melissa's Alienated series, so I definitely need to get a copy of this soon.








7. The Siren by Kiera Cass

I've heard mixed reviews on this book, but I have a major weakness for sirens, so I definitely want to give this book a chance.







8. The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova

Another book that isn't out yet, but I want this hardcover with a burning passion.  When Elise released the video of her showing the hardcover I almost passed out, I was so overwhelmed (you think I'm joking but I'm not).








9. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

Another book I'm ashamed I haven't read yet...









10. Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

Snow White retelling w/ badass herione?  Give meeeee.






That's my list of ten books I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my tree!  What are some books you're hoping to get this Christmas?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).