Sunday, July 31, 2016

"Would You Rather?" | Book Tag

Hey everyone!  I recently read Sincerely, a Book Nerd's version of the "Would You Rather?" book tag, and even though I wasn't tagged, I thought I would do it since it seems like fun!

1. Would you rather read only series or stand-alone books?
This is hard, but I would definitely choose series.  There's just too many amazing series out there to pass up, and I don't read that many standalones anyway.

2. Would you rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I almost always read books with female leads, mostly because I am one.  It's just easier to connect with someone who is the same gender as me, although I do like alternating POVs between a female and male lead as well.  But if I had to choose, I would definitely go with badass female leads.


3. Would you rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstores) or Amazon?
I mostly shop for books in actual stores, just for the experience of being around that many books hahaha.  But I mostly go to used books stores, because as much as I adore B&N, it's so expensive :'(.

4. Would you rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Hmm... I guess I would choose movies, because if every one of my favorite books was a TV show, I would never have any free time XD.

5. Would you rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Definitely 5 books per week!  5 pages a day would be torture!!!

6. Would you rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Book reviewer all the way.  I do not have the patience or skill to write a full length book lol.

7. Would you rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
This is soooo hard but if I had to choose, I would read a new book every 6 months.  As much as I love re-reading some books, I couldn't go my whole life never reading a new book!

8. Would you rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a book store... Because discounts...

9. Would you rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre for sure.  Although reading only JLA books wouldn't be that bad...

10. Would you rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books 100%!!  I love eBooks & my Kindle, but I would never give up reading physical copies!

That's it for this tag!  I hope you guys liked it, and let me know if you agree with some of my answers.  If you're reading this, I tag you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).