Sunday, December 20, 2015

Quick Review | Hereafter by Tara Hudson

Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Hereafter by Tara Hudson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was one of the first ghost books I've read in a long time, and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would! I love the creepiness and mysteriousness that this story has. Although I did not like the main character, Amelia, as much as I wanted to. She seemed wayyyy to obsessed with Joshua. I get it, he's one of the only people that can actually see her. That's not an excuse to have her entire existence revolve around him. Anyway, I'm hoping that she will become a stronger character in book 2.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).